Thursday 7 April 2011

Whats for dinner tonight :)

It's nice to finally be back in my own kitchen making and trying out different recipes. I have been reading a ton of cookbooks while on my vacation so I've had a huge itch to make some of the recipes I've read... 

Was at home sick today with killer cramps and feeling pretty crappy. Cramps let up a bit in the arvo so decided to take advantage of the time and make something I've NEVER made before... so flipped through Isla's Vegan with a Vengeance and picked the samosa recipe since I was thinking of making a green curry for dinner.  


Now the first few came out looking a little funky...but eh it was my first time. Making dough from scratch is pretty nerve racking but.... they taste pretty good. Hurray for me, 


Instead of the coconut sauce in the recipe, I bought some ready made Mango Chutney.... yum

Dinner - Veggie Green Curry with the leftover Bhutanese Pineapple rice :)

2 comments: