Sunday 10 April 2011

Zucchini/Squash Lasagna

What an exhausting day - woke up this morning to a pile of laundry that needed to be folded and ironed. Then more piles of laundry to wash and iron and vacuuming. Crap way to start the day - but day started looking a bit better with lunch with my fav gf and then a trip to IKEA! Yay I love going to IKEA, minus the crowds and gross smell from the Ikea cafeteria.

Finally picked up some nice photo frames to put up our wedding photos and honeymoon photos. Getting delivered on Wednesday, ahh can't wait. These photos have just been sitting around gathering dust....

Anyway a great way to end the day - lasagna dinner for me and hubby. Instead of pasta sheets I grilled slices of zucchini and squash and layered with spinach 'ricotta' adapted from AFR's cauliflower ricotta and tomato sauce with portobello mushrooms. I think the sauce was a little on the runny side but was pretty delish....



No comments:

Post a Comment