Tuesday 1 February 2011

Monday Jan 31st

The day started with an organic wholewheat English Muffin with organic Peanut butter (No Sugar) and Strawberry Fruit Spread (no sugar)

Lunch:
Now I didnt have much time to go to the supermarket to get all my groceries so today's lunch was a little random but still tasty. This was the first time I tried a veggie patty.... not too shabby....
 So I made a salad with tomato salsa to go with the veggie burger..... downside... i had onion breath all day..... mental note: easy on the onions...

Dinner:
I made a big batch of veggie soup with curry powder on Sunday....hmmm not as tasty as my previous attempt with a tomato base, but still got my daily nutrients. Also added some pearly barley to make it more filling and substantial
Side Dish - maple lotus root recipe can be found here: The Kind Life


Snack:
Some granola I also made over the weekend...no sugar just a dash of maple syrup...
I know i know i still have a bit of a sweet tooth...but am being soo good.... i deserve something a lil sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment