Sunday 27 February 2011

Spring is in the air!!!


A beautiful beautiful Sunday! Sun was out, cold is now long gone yippee

My hubby (Ben) is super excited since Wakeboard season has finally started up again. We spent most of the afternoon on the boat soaking in the rays :) It was a little bit windy but still definitely lifted my spirits. Just can't believe the weekend is already over - back to work

I was pretty hungry after being on the boat and my friends gave a lovely suggestion of making a veggie shepherd's pie...!! why didnt I think of that...off to the super

It's amazing how fast the shopping cart fills up with veggies but it never lasts the whole week. How do others manage weekly groceries with their veggies... and i have the tiniest fridge in the world so it's so jard to stuff everything in... anyway about 70% of the veggies I got today ended up going in my pie....

Veggie Shepherds Pie with Sweet potato instead of potato...

2 comments:

  1. That looks so good! I've never tried a shepherd's pie with sweet potato, sounds & looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yea i mixed two different types of sweet potato, the purple one and orangy one. That's why the color is so funky...doesn't it remind you of the scene in 'Hook' when the kids have a food fight! hahaha love it.

    ReplyDelete