Thursday 24 February 2011

Traditional Chinese Medicine

I think it's about time now that I get myself back to the doctors and check my progress, although this time i wont be seeing a Western Medicine doctor - I've decided that if I'm going to be feeding my body with all natural then I'm going to see an 'all Natural' doctor and try Chinese medicine. My appointments tomorrow, so fingers crossed that she can tell me if my body's looking a bit more healthy.

Now I've been trying as hard as I can to be gluten-free too and man it's been a bit of a challenge trying to figure out exactly what I can and cannot eat.... ugh...

Anyway, I found a pretty cool recipe on Gluten Free Diva's blog and tried it out - a pretty easy to follow recipe and delicious. Had it for lunch today and dinner and am feeling very very full!!

Breakfast was quite tasty - I found mochi at Citysuper and made the pan fried Mochi from TKD with a little little drizzle of maple syrup (I know they kinda look like sunny side up eggs without the yolk..) hahahah. If you havent tried this, I highly recommend it. Very satisfying...


From Gluten Free Diva's blog: Spicy Sesame Peanut Noodles 


So my husband called me today to tell me that, Yes indeed he is buying his bike tomorrow... eeeekkkkk
Ah well the heart wants what the heart wants...and he does look pretty sekshi in his helmet hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment