Tuesday 8 February 2011

Coolest lunch box ever!!!!

I have been scouring shops to find a decent enough lunch box that is the right size, has the proper partitions and one that is easy to carry to and from work. Now my job entails me to be out of office alot, 60% of the time I am out and about merchandising my shops. So having a bulky lunch box just makes it annoying, and the ones that have been easy to carry around dont have enough space for the type of lunch I want to bring.

Sunday while I was out shopping in Citysuper I found a collapseable lunch box! Awesome! and it has two partitions, which is great keeps things.... un-soggy....

I didnt have time yesterday to input my meals so I'm adding them to todays post.

07/02/11

Lunch:

I made an eggplant and chickpea curry with cranberry biryani rice...all from my new fav cookbook. Appetite for reduction (ALL vegan recipes)


Dinner:

I made the same 'Pad Thai' salad but this time I added some rice noodles since it didnt quite fill me up enough the night before.



For breakfast this morning I had my homemade granola with almond milk, which I think tastes alot better than Rice Milk, not as watery.

No picture since I was in a rush, now if only I could find some good breakfast ideas that I can eat on the go...something filling....

Lunch:
My gf came over last night to drop off some groceries she got for me at the Indian Supermarket...what a good friend. Anyway she made me some lovely Indian food so that's what I got on the menu today. I have Dahl, which I think is yellow lentils and some kind of Spinach thing,...i forgot the name.....
Now it doesnt look very appetizing but it was very yummy! And it kept me full all day....


Dinner:

I had the 'Pad Thai' for dinner again tonight, but minus the rice noodles and had some burdock kinpira...quick and easy dinner. I wasn't as hungry since i was still full from lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment