Thursday 3 February 2011

Life Organic Cafe

Today was my first visit to a vegetarian restaurant and let me tell you, it was AMAZING!!! Life Organic Cafe has been around in HK for ages and I used to walk past this place ALL the time up in Soho but never ventured inside. I even convinced my hubby to come along, I dont think he had very high expectations of this joint but man did he enjoy his food... there's hope for him yet :)

We arrived for a late late lunch super early dinner, we were starving when we arrived which made us want to order everything on the menu but ended up starting with the eggplant dip and satay tofu skewers
We were so hungry that most of it was gone by the time i got my camera out...hahahha but I must try this recipe at home.. i think it was eggplant and roasted red peppers..OMG soo good

This was the tofu satay, another to-die-for dish..... i wanna figure out how you marinade tofu like this... everytime i buy tofu it falls apart, even the firm kind. What am i doing wrong??

My husband ordered the egg quiche.... was ok, but not the best...
i ordered the Veggie burger, thats how hungry i was.... and it was delish! cannot complain and this will be my new fav hangout... ahhh sweet potato fries, how i love thee <3
Dessert, this was tricky it was either a flourless chocolate cake or zucchini brownie, since the brownie said vegan we opted for that... mmmm let me say... it was .... a little wierd...
All in all today was a fabulous day...had a great meal with my baby, central was not packed at all...nice and quiet and we even found another health food store a few blocks from the cafe...perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment