Wednesday 23 February 2011

AFR - Success!!

I think I'm finally getting the hang of cooking Vegan, last night I made a yummy recipe from AFR

1- Thai Red Curry Tofu
2- Bhutanese Pineapple Rice
3- Sautee Green Beans

It did take awhile to make cuz I was using the same pan but totally worth it


After dinner, I got to open a package from my mother in law, I love getting packages from her as they come in brown paper and string... Is it just the UK that still does this?? LOVE IT

Two adorable mugs as a belated Valentines Present, how sweet. Handmade from Stoke on Trent (where she's from)


Can't wait to make a nice hot steamy cup of Chai in these :)  Thanks Mom!!

Now tonight was a bit of a mad rush, met my hubby and came home together. Which means not much time to get dinner on the table. I had some left over from last night, so tonight I just bunged it all in a pan and stir fryed it again adding some bean sprouts and sriracha sauce to add some extra kick to it. I like it spicy, spicier the better .... looked yummy enough that even hubby wanted to try it. Felt bad cuz he said mine tasted yummier than his... mental note - take more time preparing his dinner too.. hahahahahha
what can i say, was starving and jus wanted some food in me belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment