Sunday 6 February 2011

busy busy busy...

Finally finally made some time today to run some errands, plan my meals for the week and go everything at the market. Thank god some of the shops were open in the wet market...got all my veggies for the week for HK$70.... woulda been triple if I went to the grocery store...

What a busy day, I think everyone was out in shopping mode today.... lines and lines of people outside Louis and Chanel, couldnt walk in a straight line cuz there were so many people pushing past.

I had to run into Citysuper today to pick up some spices that they dont sell in regular markets.... preparing for a whole afternoon of cooking from my new favourite cookbook 'Vegan with a Vengance'

Lunch was quite a light lunch today since I was out and hadn't prepared anything, and couldnt be bothered to go sit at a restaurant. Citysuper had some great vegan options, so I picked up a mixed pack of Kinpira, Eggplant and Cucumbers..



Dinner was light too since I was so tired from preparing this weeks lunch..... *yawn

I made the 'Pad Thai' from 'Appetite for Reduction' with the most yummiest peanut - lime dressing... delish... i was a bit hungry so I had some tomato salsa and corn chips on the side....

No comments:

Post a Comment