Thursday 10 February 2011

New Recipe - Lasagna yum**

Hmmmm why is it that my meals never turn out like the pictures in the cookbooks....

got the loveliest little bag of organic groceries straight from the farm from my mom... what a great surprise to come home to... she dropped them off on her way home. So I found out today that my folks have rented out a lot in an organic farm out in Yuen Long..... why didnt they tell me beforehand! I wanna rent a lot too... I'm going to join them on their visit this weekend and help them plant some seeds... yay!!!

check out some of the goodies
I love carrots like this......reminds me of Peter Rabbit LOL

For dinner I tried another recipe, 'Lasagna with Roasted Cauliflower Ricotta & Spinach' from 'AFR'

Noodles were slightly undercooked...but delicioso!!


Cant seem to get the color mode right on my camera...colors didnt come out as bright.. :( with is I made myself a salad with a peanut & Lime dressing


My folks also got a present of Korean Apples and Pears from a friend today....yum yum..... grabbed about 5 each for me and hubby...

Look at the size of these things!
The middle apple are those lil ones you get from France.....but still the Korean Pear and Apple are GINORMOUS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment