Tuesday 1 February 2011

What's on the menu today.....

So today's menu was pretty uneventful, again haven't been able to go to the supermarket so have been scrounging around in the fridge trying to put something together....
This is why I need to make more time to plan my meals carefully, I haven't been very satisfied with my meals today

Breakfast:
Wholewheat English Muffin (Same as yesterday)

Lunch:
Bean Salad (*Yawn...... next weeks menu will def have to be amp'd up)


As you can see not the most creative dish, but it kept me full for awhile

Now my job requires me to be out of office most of the times visiting my shops/merchandising etc... so I always have to make sure that I've got a little baggie full o'goodies. Today it was some of the granola I made this past weekend and some rice cakes.


Dinner:

Based from the Korean fish cake and Turnip soup (minus the fish cake) One of my fav dishes but I just couldnt get the deep soup flavour right... so eneded up being quite watery... hmmm watery turnip soup with kelp and mushrooms.... yes not very appetizing..


Dessert:

I just had to reward myself with some dssert tonight, both meals were unsatisfying and it's been a crazy week and it's only mid -week. Thank gof for CNY holidays!! ahhh long weekend... can get my cookin on....
So for dessert I indulged in some 'Soy Dreams' Ice cream with a slice of Amy's Vegan Chocolate cake...delish.... OMG I could eat the whole thing but... i can control myself....

Great end to the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment